Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Expressing My Sadness

My heart is bleeding so bad, so bad that everything seems meaningless to me
I have a voice, but I can’t voice out my problem, I have to keep it to my self
I am weak, but I have to pretend to be strong, to give encouragement
I cried only to myself, without anyone looking
I wipe my tears pretend to be strong again, deep down I know I’m so scare
My world has crumble and I don’t know what to do
Every second seems like a struggle to get past and is still hurting me
How I wish the problem had never happened, how I wish the problem can solve itself
I am so scare because I don’t know what to do
I am tired and sick of being given this journey to go through
It will scar my life forever even if the problem is solved.
How could this ever happen to me? Why has it happen to me?
Why is it that everything seems to be normal before and
This has to happen to mess everything up?
It seems to me that someone was looking at my life,
Everything was perfectly normal and happy, he then felt jealous and strike me the biggest punishment ever.
Enough about the sobbing and pain, let me stand up and face the problem.I really do hope it can be solved and I can be alright as soon as possible.

No comments: