Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Stolen Wheels


Yesterday, at about 2pm all of my wheels were stolen and replaced with bricks during the period that I was out of the office having my lunch (from 10:00 to 16:00).

I am well behind in my work and now I have to waste my time with these stupidities and on top of it all I am probably going to be fired from my job!!!

If anyone of you, my dear friends, has seen anything, please let me know. I could even go as far as offering a reward to whoever helps me.

Anticipated thanks.

PS. Here is a photo taken at the scene of the crime (theft with irritating consequences).

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you fooled me. I was thinking how to console you :)

Insomnia said...

haha! It's funny isn't it!
hey thanks for reading my blog!