Friday, February 23, 2007

Idiot Phone Call

Got a phone call this morning in the office
Me: Hello!
Xx: Hi this is Xx, calling regarding the job the other day, ABC building?
Me: Yes! What is wrong with it
Xx: See, I’ve got a meeting with the client today at 11 O’clock, however I still have not seen the report yet
Me: I have done my part, and sent it to John, perhaps you should give John a call for the progress
Xx: but you know I’ve got meeting at 11 O’clock with the client…blah blah blah..
Me: Yeah…yeah..yeah…(what the fuck do you expect from me?)
Me: ……….(ran out of idea what to respond)
Xx: …………(she is waiting for my respond)
Me: Yeah, call John
Xx: Ok I’ll just try that.
Hang up!
He already knew I am not involved in producing the report, my part was to provide information. He knew that in the beginning, then why the hell he called? what sort of respond does he expect from me? I seriously don’t understand people!!! Doesn’t he feel that he had just wasted a few minutes of precious time for NOTHING? SUCH AN IDIOT!

1 comment:

Phil Dixon said...

I feel your pain. I recently dumped my cell phone and changed numbers due to calls just like this one-
"Yes-it's Phil"
"Hey Jerry didn't get that footage in"
"You should call Jerry"
"I was wondering if you heard from him."
"No"
"eh....."
"Call Jerry"
"Maybe I will"