Thursday, February 8, 2007

Weather Forecast

I was checking the weather forecast just now in the office. To my surprise I saw this

Woo hoo…it’s going to be sunshine 5 days straight, that’s a sight I don’t see often. What am I going to be for these 5 beautiful days?
Thursday, Friday and Monday are out of question, because I have to work, I’ll be staying in the office these days (sigh~), so that leaves 2 days.
To come to think about it, what is the point of getting exited over 5 days of sunny days? It’s not like I am able to enjoy it anyway. So hate it when I look out the window and see blue sky, beautiful day with bird chirping/flying away while I have to stay in the office hoping I can outside.
Let’s be optimistic, at least I’ll have a sunshine weekend this week. What am I going to do?
Saturday: Sitting in an outdoor coffee shop sipping latte while smoking my life away?
Sunday: Go down to the bay and check out some chick?
These sounds like a good plan to me! See what happen then.

~~I'm walking on sunshine, woooah

~~I'm walking on sunshine, woooahand

~~don't it feel good!!~~

By Katrina and the waves

No comments: